The Draft Formula SAE Rules for 2022 are now available for review and comment!
Changes were made to items which received multiple Rules Questions or needed to be updated to reflect current practices. Also many minor changes were made to improve the format and readability
2. To submit feedback, please click on the link at the top of the page in the draft rules document, or go to the following webpage.
- Don’t just review the changes listed.
- Feel free to give us comments on the entire document.
- Please give us feedback on the rules and changes.
- If there is an issue with a rule or a portion of it, please provide enough explanation so that we can understand why you have an issue. If you have a recommended solution or possible new wording, provide that as well.
Anyone may submit comments, including competitors, alumni, judges, officials. Only serious comments and feedback will be considered for review. Anonymous submissions will not be considered. We ask for your contact information in case we have a question or would like to contact you.