Michigan - May Registration Rain Date

9/15/2021 10:41:44 AM ET   FormulaSAE Series

Due to the issue with Michigan-May registration this morning, we will be postponing registration until Friday, September 17th at 10 AM ET.

ALL teams who managed to get registered for the Michigan-May event today will be CANCELED and will have to re-register on Friday in efforts to keep registration for this event fair for all teams.

Any team that registered for Michigan-June in fear of being locked out of competing, please email [email protected] ASAP so that we can remove you from the June event. If you do not do this, your team will be unable to register for the May event on Friday due to the the 2 week second registration restriction. Be sure to give us full information when emailing such as: University, Team Name, Invoice # and whether or not you completed payment for the event.

We are also experiencing issues with Formula Hybrid. We will also be pausing registration for this event and reopening it on Friday the 17th at 10 AM ET as well.