What is LearnTwice?
LearnTwice™ is SAE International’s near-peer mentoring program that provides a visible pathway for young learners to envision themselves as future engineers while also providing networking and leadership opportunities for university students.
PreK-8: Support the implementation of A World In Motion, SAE’s PreK-8 STEM program, in a local classroom.
High School: Mentor a high school classroom by sharing insights and knowledge from your SAE experience
Benefits for You
- Strengthen leadership skills to apply in future careers
- Reinforce learning through teaching
- Cultivate connections through local networking
- Earn compensation for participation in SAE University Programs
Benefits for Others
- Create impactful STEM experiences for young learners
- Raise awareness about different career pathways
- Augment curriculum with real-world applications
- Access to resources that support equitable education
Who Can Participate?
LearnTwice is open to all active current season university teams participating in any of SAE International's University Programs. This includes all events that are part of the Collegiate Design Series™ or Emerging Technology Series™.
Where can I learn more information about the program and AWIM?
How can I sign up?
Login to your account on https://fsaeonline.com/. Click the 'LearnTwice' link that is towards the bottom of your team member menu. Here you will find information and will have the ability to sign up for this opportunity. Access and fill out the registration form by inputting your Invoice Number into the text box below and hitting submit. Upon approval, if supporting a PreK-8 classroom, an AWIM kit will be sent to your teacher at the address provided.
Contact [email protected]